Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pesach place cards how to

These are so much fun. I'm blogging from my phone so I can't write descriptions and add pictures as I post them. So bear with me a I will post the pictures after the instructions.
Use white paper and cut 3inch squares. I used a colored pencil in a light brown/tan and drew lines of dots just like matzah. Then use a cosmetic sponge and dip in a brown ink and rub on all four sides of the paper. I also used the sponge and lightly distressed the paper to look more baked. Imperfection is the key since matzah isn't perfect and identical. The next part is the most difficult if you don't have a paper scorer and cutter. I used card stock and cut 3.5 inch rectangles. Make sure they are long enough to fold in half. Score the center to enable folding. I eye-balled the length but I'd guess maybe 8 inches. Glue down the matzah and fold on the score. I tried hand writing the names directly on the matzah but I wasn't happy with it. I finally liked the way it looked after I printed it.













No comments:

Post a Comment